The Product Specialist (PS) is the face of EVELO to our customers. This position combines EVELO’s efforts in product development and marketing to win over customers. Equipped with a detailed knowledge and understanding of EVELO ebikes, the PS works one-on-one with customers to answer their questions, educate them on ebikes, and solve their problems. This position does not stop there, however. Instead this position is empowered to deliver on EVELO’s commitment to “wow” our customers. Whether it is a person who is thinking about getting an ebike or a person who already owns an EVELO and has a service question, EVELO strives to deliver the very best customer service experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Respond to customer inquiries related to sales and service via email and phone
- Identify customer’s pain points and present them with EVELO products and solutions that will satisfy their needs
- Develop a detailed knowledge and understanding of our competitors value propositions to ensure that EVELO can be effectively positioned to our customers
- Continuously monitor and review EVELO communication channels for new comments to ensure you have up-to-date knowledge on important matters related to the business
- Proactively solicit feedback from EVELO team members on service topics in which you are not 100% confident of the answer/solution
- Communicate any warranty/QC issues that could be present on multiple bikes
- Mentor and train others within department
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated expertise servicing and working on bicycles, ideally ebikes
- Prior bike shop or bike supplier sales and service experience
- Base level knowledge and understanding of electronics
- Familiarity and comfort with working on a computer and a variety of apps including spreadsheets, documents, instant messaging, email, and order processing.
- Enjoy working remotely and have the ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Effective reading and managing of situations that might arise throughout the course of a assisting a customer, and ability to react appropriately to maintain calm and useful dialog
- Ability to influence in a positive way across functional areas of the organization
- Successfully employ a consistent set of strategies to maintain organization, manage time and manage stress
Other Related Criteria
- Ability to travel Internationally and domestically 1 or 2 times a year, which includes driving a motor vehicle and flying.
- Ability to perform work on a computer extensively
- Reliable access to Internet, or Wi-Fi hotspot
- You can live anywhere in the US, but must be available at least 8 hours during regular U.S. business hours.
- Ability to work on an occasional shift on a weekend