24574 - Open Box White Compass - 500W Motor, 3-Speed Hub, Standard 10.6Ah Battery
* Open Box Bikes are shipped within 5 Business days! They are available on a first-come, first-serve basis - this listing will disappear once purchased *
You're just a few steps away from getting your Open-Box Compass Tricycle (Original MSRP: $4,699).
The Compass adult electric tricycle is the perfect solution when the safety and stability of three wheels is important. True to the EVELO name, this trike comes with a powerful 500W mid-drive motor and an easy-to-access battery with up to 40 miles per charge. Unlike many other electric trikes on the market, the Compass features both pedal-assist and full throttle, so you can pedal as much or as little as you want.
The Compass also includes a differential, which allows power the rear wheels to spin independently. The end result is a trike that accelerates, corners, and brakes more safely and predictably than just about any other electric trike on the market.
This Compass requires assembly. We can help arrange for your local bike shop to build it for you. Watch the video
Original Price: $4,699.00
Special Condition Notes (if any): This tricycle comes with only 20 miles on the odometer. There's a couple of small scratches on the basket and motor cover. See photos for details.
What should I know about the EVELO open box bikes?
- All units ship free anywhere in the continental U.S.
- All units are on a first-come, first-served basis, and they do move quickly.
- Most of our open box bikes are gently used and professionally refurbished.
- EVELO open-box bicycles come with a 4-year/20,000-mile warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
- Sales tax is collected in AZ, CA, CO, FL, KS, MA, NC, NV, NY, OH, PA, WA, and WI only and will be added during the check-out process. We do not collect sales tax in other states.
- Open-Box bikes are eligible for a 21-day at-home trial but will incur a restocking fee of 10%. This is due to the extra costs associated with the 23-point inspection as well as the reduced sales price.